It’s for women! It’s for everyone!
If you aspire to the C-suite, you’ll be inspired by the success stories from these top executives.
- Dorri McWhorter, CEO, YWCA Metro Chicago | Bio
- Lisa Petrilli, Chief Operating, Marketing & Strategy Officer, The Thread | Bio
- Sandra Wilson, COO, Wheels Inc. | Bio
- Toni Irving, Executive Director, Get In Chicago | Bio
- Wendy DuBoe, President, CEO, United Way of Metro Chicago | Bio
- Moderated by Susan Rosenstein, President, Susan Rosenstein Executive Search Limited | Bio
Career growth is no accident. These leaders cultivated their path to success, and their journeys will motivate you to take control of your future.
The professional backgrounds and personal stories of our esteemed panelists are extremely diverse. Some have climbed the traditional corporate ladder, some run their own businesses, some lead organizations in the nonprofit space, and some have transitioned between industries and companies.
All have made it to the top and are ready to show you the way!
- Harnessing your core strengths to reach your greatest potential
- Identifying the hard and soft skills you need to reach the c-suite
- Finding and cultivating mentors, advisers and coaches
- Navigating the bumps in the road
Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago
16 E. Pearson Street, Wintrust Hall 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611
|5:30 – 6:15 pm||Registration & Networking with Drinks and Appetizers|
|6:15 – 6:30 pm||Welcome & Opening Remarks|
|6:30 – 8:00 pm||Introductions & Panel Session|
|8:00 – 8:30 pm||Q&A|
|8:30 – 9:00 pm||Recognition & Closing Remarks|