If you’re a Chicagoan, you have likely noticed that the iconic John Hancock Observatory has recently gone through a facelift! It is now called 360 CHICAGO. And if you were lucky enough to attend the latest evening with an expert that focused on building a brand experientially, you would have had the chance to enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of the new space…and enjoyed a breathtaking view while you’re at it!
The evening was kicked off by Nicole Williamson, General Manager at 360 CHICAGO, who walked us through the transformation journey from conceptual design to fabrication and installation.
Here are a few of the defining moments:
- An exceptional brand experience revolves around the audience first
- 360CHICAGO is the highest rated observation deck in the city. It has grown in attendance by 25%
- Design relies on fabrication to deliver the vision
- Stay: allow guests to relax & enjoy the views
- And finally.. who knew an observatory could deliver in the thrills?