Monday May 15, 2017 | Time: 5:00pm – 9:00pm | 30 W. Monroe St #400, Chicago, IL 60603
Take Ownership of Your Marketing Career
Discover your next career opportunity in marketing – connect with top employers while fueling your market advancement with professional development experts.
Whether you are seeking your first stint in the marketing realm or a marketing pro, CareerSmart is an invaluable opportunity to:
- Meet companies that are actively recruiting marketing all-stars
- Discover the latest marketing career pathway trends
- Hear “how I made it” perspectives from experts in analytics, creative and media disciplines
- Learn best practices in media training, LinkedIn and more
- Network with other like-minded marketing professionals
Find Your Dream Job
Meet and connect with Chicago’s hottest companies looking for marketing talent of all levels – learn about open roles, hiring preferences and what it takes to succeed in the company culture. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage employers face-to-face in the Job Fair Studio in one of two timed sessions as well as digitally via the Career Smart Media Lounge.
Access a cross-section of creative, account, project management, analytic/data, marketing automation/tech, research and channel-specific positions based on the top “hot” job categories employers want now.
Employers will be provided attendee profiles a few days in advance – select candidates may be invited to participate in a scheduled on-site introductory interview.
Fuel Your Career Roadmap
Rub shoulders and learn from top industry and recruitment experts through career development panels and workshops:
- Top Emerging Roles in Marketing – How to Pivot, Land & Succeed
- Tips to Delivering Results in Agency, Brand, Non-Profit and Start-Up Cultures
- Breaking Through in Today’s Marketplace – Media Training Workshop
- Breaking Through in Today’s Marketplace – LinkedIn Workshop
These sessions will take place concurrently during the Job Fair Studio so those who wish to come early can take advantage of learning while waiting for Session 2; and those who complete the Session 1 have the option to stay afterwards and learn.